The BEST Keto Cheesecake ever!!
Keto Cheese Cake
- 1 cup pecan halves, ground in food processor
- 1 -2 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 -3 teaspoon Sukrin Gold (you can use swerve instead)
- 2 1/2 pounds (or 5 8 oz boxes) of cream cheese, softened
- 1.5 cups of Swerve sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 eggs and 2 egg yolks
- 1 ounce Lily's chocolate (melted) or 3 tablespoons cocoa
- Preaheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix pecans, Sukrin Gold (or swerve) and melted butter.
- Press onto the bottom of a 9" springform pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese, swerve and vanilla at medium speed until well blended and smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend melted chocolate into one cup of batter.
- Layer the plain and chocolate batters over the prepared crust, by scooping dropping a spoonful of chocolate batter, than a spoonful of plain batter, all around the pan.
- Gently Cut through the batters with a knife several times for a marbling effect.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 250 degrees and continue baking for 30-45 minutes (or until knife comes out clean if you test it)
- The cheesecake will be set when it is done, but it needs to chill for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
- It's best served well chilled, even overnight if you can wait! Enjoy