Keto Fried Rice
There is virtually NOTHING you can order from a Chinese restaurant that is keto. You can safely make delicious Keto replacements to some of your favorite Chinese meals. This is a great weeknight meal, you can cook the whole thing in under a half hour. This is a complete Keto meal, or you can serve it alongside some sauteed bok choi. Delicious!
- 1 head of Cauliflower (riced)
- 1 cup of chopped meat of your choice (I use ham)
- 1 small chopped onion
- 1/4 cup peas (These are higher in carb so if you are trying to stay very low carb, omit)
- 2 eggs
- Tamari sauce to taste
- garlic powder
- olive oil
- 2 TBSP grass fed butter
- Using a large Frying pan or wok, add your riced cauliflower and saute until the cauliflower is tender. (About 8-10 minutes on medium).
- Add in onions, peas and your meat choice. Saute a few minutes until the onions are translucent.
- Push all your ingredients to the side, and create a circle in the middle of your ingredients. Add the butter to the pan. Once the butter melts, add your 2 eggs. Scramble the egg in the pan, and wait until the eggs are slightly cooked, but still wet. Stir again, and slowly fold the rest of your ingredients into your egg so that egg is evenly distributed through your pan.
- Add Tamari, salt and garlic to taste.