Egg Salad with avocado
Store bought mayonnaise is not keto friendly. There are often seed oils and other non-keto ingredients. If you can’t find a store-bought mayonnaise and don’t feel like making mayo from scratch, this is a delicious replacement! Serve the egg salad over a bed of lettuce (no dressing needed) or, use celery sticks, or cucumbers to spread your egg salad on. You can also try a keto bread and create an egg salad sandwhich. Yum!!! Enjoy.
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 avocado, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 green onions, chopped
- jalapeno or spicy pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix chopped avocado and lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Combine it with other ingredients in the same bowl.